After the overwhelming response for our Mumbai and Hyderabad event, CPhI is now delighted to bring to you Pharma Extractables and Leachacbles Conference 2013 taking place from 24-26 July in Mumbai.
With a number of products requiring E&L studies are soon going off-patent and hence generic companies are looking at feasible solutions to minimise their costs for E&L testing.
Now is the right time to prepare for the future and revamp your strategies to avoid incurring huge losses due to inappropriate and untimely E&L studies.
This year the focus will be on practical case studies covering:
- Step- wise approach of performing E&L study for PODP, OINDP’s and ophthalmic
- Identifying E&L from production process or intermediate storage and integrating QbD with E&L approach
- Updates on PQRI recommendations for E&L in combination products and biologics
- Discussion on the USP chapter for E&L and developing a tactical approach
- Importance of selecting the extraction techniques & establishing the significance of Analytical Evaluation Threshold (AET)
- Toxicological review in E&L data and risk mitigation strategy to reduce or tackle E&L
Plus! One day seminar on 26 July - “Single-use systems” focusing on key principles and concepts, use, qualification and validation of single-use systems for the benefit of pharma and biopharma industry.
Attend Pharma Extractables and Leachables Conference 2013 taking place from 24-26 July 2013 and prepare for saving on huge costs
International experts speaking include:
Chair of the PQRI (PODP),
Leachables and Extractables Working Group
Senior Vice President for Global Scientific Affairs,
Bio-Process Systems Alliance (BPSA)
USP Global Biological Expert Committee
Baxter Distinguished Scientist,
Baxter Healthcare USA
Serving as the Chair,
United States Pharmacopeia (USP) team revising Revising
Promote your business at EXTRACTABLES AND LEACHABLES CONFERENCE 2013
Sponsoring or exhibiting at Pharma Extractables and Leachables Conference 2013 is an excellent way to promote your business to a highly targeted group of key decision makers with a specific interest in analytical testing labs, analytical instrumentation and packaging materials. We have a range of business development and marketing and sales solutions that will be tailored to specifically deliver on your business objectives.
Click here to see who attended in 2012